An Exclussive Interview With Dev

Dev Indian Actor

Dev Indian Actor

Here is a nice and valuable interview with Indian Bengali Actor Mr. Dev. He is a most powerful Actor in India. He has more fan in the world.
(on 13th April,2009) he give an interview for her fans at Hebra, near Rupkatha Cinema Hall. He had come when his Films Challenge promotions.
Now, read Dev interview bellow and leave comments if you have any questions.

Questions : How do you feel to be here ( Ruphkatha Cinema Hall) ?
Dev : ( A big smile ) great .

Questions : What about the crazy audience ?
Dev : We have received so much response from here . We are not able to go out side because of so much crowd ( smile) .

Questions : From where Challenge gets so much response in west Bengal ?
Dev : Do you believe me ? To be honest we have been getting same response from every where. Behind every success film has a great director. producer, technicians , actor, co-actor, spot boy and; we feel proud for it. Challenge is a dream project of us .We have worked hard for the film .We wanted to take away Challenge to a different level and we have achieved it . So, I feel great. Thanks to Raj Chakroborti , Venkatesh films and Suvosree Ganguli .

Questions : Give message for your Fans ?
Dev : ( wow….smile. . . ) I can’t leave without yours support, love . I hope in future it will be continued. It just a beginning ,long way to go. Please pray for me, love me and keep watching my movie. Thank you.

Thank you Mr. Dev for giving your valuable time with us. Hope your film Career will bright more and more.

Autograph of Dev

Autograph of Dev

To Join Dev’s Facebook Fan Page Click Here

Article Written by Filmy Boy

A Newbie Film Maker

Filmy has written 78 awesome articles.

{ 32 comments… read them below or add one }

rifat September 1, 2010 at 8:08 pm

hi dev… how are you ? now where are you ? and what’s are you doing?

Radhika Roy November 4, 2010 at 10:32 am

Hi Dev,
I love you. I love your film. Mon mane is a great film of you.
Radhika Roy recently posted..radhikaweb- http-bitly-cLR8JT it is time to high

ARINDAM GHOSH November 30, 2010 at 3:38 pm

HI ! Dev how are you ? I love you too much. You are looking so nice.Prem a kahene is a great flim of you. I wishes you birthday 25th dec.

Ria Sen December 15, 2010 at 11:55 pm

Hi dev,
I am your big friend. I love your film. Your acting is so much beautiful.

Shefali December 31, 2010 at 3:26 pm

Hi! dev,

Xandy February 3, 2011 at 2:39 am

hiiii dear

SOMANJANA CHAUDHURI. March 17, 2011 at 1:21 pm

Hiii!! Dev.. Love u so much….

Rima Naskar June 14, 2011 at 3:01 pm

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dev,ami Rima.Ami tomar frnd hote chai.Jani tomar onek frnd a6e,tai tumi jodi intrs thako tahole amay email koro.Plz plz plz koro.

SOURAV BANERJEE August 20, 2011 at 1:56 pm

Hi,dev da.how are u?I want ur email i.d plz give to me..plz….what is ur coming flim.when its releasing date?

Payal sukul August 20, 2011 at 2:02 pm

hi,dev.how are u?ami tomar khub boro fan.I LOVE U will u like to marry me?amar phn. no. plz ak bar kol koro 7209772300

Dev March 3, 2012 at 4:46 pm

Hey baby u love me so much but u are stupid girl because u know that dev also love with payel

Sarmistha De September 8, 2011 at 7:10 pm

Hey Dev da, tumi Habra eshechile Kali Pujo-r shomoy.See my luck then!Habra kacha-kachi amar bari, r ami news ta pelam na.Please tumi abar ekhane ashbe.Ami shunechi ki tomake ekhaner meye ra disturb koreche.Why do u know? Actually they r just crazy about u.In behalf of them I am telling u sorry.Please dont mind.

subeer September 13, 2011 at 3:40 pm

hai dev.ami chhattishgarh te thaki 2-3 bochore ek baar kolkata jaba hoe, bengoli culture amake bhalo lage,ami kolkata te ekta meye ke onek bhalo bashi seo amke khoob bhalo bashe,se amake tomar current release filmer khobor deye,ami net theke boi ta dekhi ami tho tomar onek bodo fan kintu amar theke bodo fan se hocche,are ami je bangla te comments korchi take o se sikhiye diyeche,or birthday asche ok ekta surprice debo tomar sate or dekha korate chai please ek baar contect koro amke mail kore.

pragya November 9, 2011 at 6:14 pm

dear dev, i love u 22222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222much.u r great. all the best for ur future.

Santanu Bhuiya November 12, 2011 at 2:42 am

Hi dev da.ami vishakhapatnam a thaki.3 bar bochore ashi Murshidabad Lalbagh a amar bare. Tomar ar koyal der ek sat a Cenayma gulo ami dakhe.Tomar I love you. Paglu.Amar kub balo lagay cha.

raj roy November 14, 2011 at 12:48 pm

hi,
dev we like you , we are following ur films very closly and really
you sould now try ur luck in hindi films too, you are very hard
working and natural actor , you are super star
raj roy

raj roy November 14, 2011 at 12:55 pm

hi dev,
this is again raj roy here, let me introduce my self
i am not bengali guy but just started seeing ur promo in sangeet bangla , i am ur great fan now , i have seen ur movie
paglu , se deen dekha hoye chilo , bolo na je tume amar, mon mane na , poron jaye jolia re , and now last romeo , just tell u frankly that ur srean precense is great you can be compare with any hindi film hero now please try ur luck in hindi film
raj roy

Dipika June 24, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Hi raj ‘ll u be my frnd ?

jahin afroz January 3, 2012 at 3:15 am

dev,
tomatr avinoy r face khub shundor. tobe ekta sugation, tomar 12 ta movie ami dekhechi. allmost meximum movie te thyme kintu ek e. ektu deffrent kichu koro…valo lagbe. shuvo kamona tmr jnno.

furkan January 7, 2012 at 11:33 pm

i like you dev

WELLWISHER January 12, 2012 at 5:07 am

hi dev!i’m rinki.i’m not ur faan.bt want to b..i like u as a
person.thtswy i give ths message.i am nt crazy to see ur film.bt i
saw all of ur film in hall when just some people r left to see
that.comparatabely i like to see ur interview.some time i saw
repeat telecast of them.i want to say u that ur acting is not too
good like ur dancing.ur smiling is not hero type,bt it has very
inosence.

onkta onodhikar chorcha kre fellam,sorry.i’m ur wellwisher.tai ei ktha gulo ble fellam.hope u will dont mind.jdi message ta pore thako,thn ekta rep dio,valo lagbe.id-rinkimukherjee09@gmail.com.
good bye.

payal biswas February 2, 2012 at 11:18 am

i lllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuu dev iam a big fan of yours from puri

Shehed February 7, 2012 at 10:35 am

Hi Dev da, ami Shahed Bangladesh teke, ami amar ak siste 2make khob besi like kare, ami take promise karsi 2mar number-ta take debo, plz 2mi free hole amake akta ai number miss deo, +8801823057624

Tanmoy February 19, 2012 at 7:26 pm

Hi Dev I want to do acting with you..

debjani April 22, 2012 at 9:01 pm

hi,Dev. How r u?

Dipika June 24, 2012 at 2:28 pm

Hi i’m dipika will u be my frnd?

Gautam January 31, 2013 at 4:19 pm

Hi.. DEV da amyo chesta korchi r tada tadi ami tomake chellange dite aschi just wait .av pic baki he mere dost

Shankarmahato April 1, 2013 at 12:13 pm

Hi dev da

Dev mondal April 22, 2013 at 10:06 am

Love u

sreeparna roy September 2, 2013 at 6:49 pm

Plz plz plz..dev….

Suvosree k biye koro na…tomar sathe ok newa jay na…r amra chaina,tomar fan folloing kome jak..so plz…ok na…..sree

Tapas Basak April 19, 2014 at 1:49 am

Ami tomak age bhalobastam ekhon basi na.

Madhumita July 16, 2014 at 2:44 pm

hello dev,,,ami panskuray thaki abare tumi ase6ile akhane ,tumi akhane je loj(sabuj sathi loj) ta te 6ile tar pasei amar bari,,ami tomay dekhi6i bt tomay amar valo lageni becous tomar mukhe akta jiniser avab 6ilo jeta holo tomar qute smile,,jai hok aktu manta kharap hoege6ilo bt i wish,ami abar tomak dekhte chai ,,with ur big qute smile,,